secret-seven

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The day in the zoo!

I slept for quite a long time since I'd come back from the zoo yesterday! It was an amazing day. Even though i felt tied to visit such a big zoo, I saw a lot of animals. I like the white owl, grizzly bears, elephants, the white wolf very much, and... opps, I've fegot their names! Anyway, they were really lovely : D

I liked the animals in the Calgary zoo very much, but... Well, it did not really smell nice in the zoo. The air there was not quite fresh. I still agree to sent animals back to the wild. They didn't look happy in cages. One of zebras was even scaring me when I move to watch her. She needed more space for running.

By the way, thank you for Ormarys' coats! and Scott and Vicky (my nice teachers!) and- the cold weather~

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It was a nice trip to the zoo. I was tired afterwards too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home