secret-seven

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Little New Friend!


Hi,world! Isn't the photograph cute? You see that black cat on the rail? Is it cute? Well, this photo was taken on the Church of God in Calgary's 10th Anniversary. We had a camp during Dec 30th to Jan 1st. We lived in a frame house in environs. Unfortunately, I didn't remember the frame house's name. I spent a perfect time there, and I met this black cat. People there told me it was a wild cat. Few people know where did it come from. Anyway, Kaler- the little pretty girl on the photo and I quite liked it.

It was amazing that the first morning, I was reading Bible outside the yard. I was sitting on a chair then. It was quiet. When I saw the black cat went toward me,I was really scared. I couldn't believe it jumped to the table airily in front of me, and then jumped to me(I'm not sure if I use the correct word to describe the situation.) At the beginning, I was really scared. I thought it gonna attack me, but well, you see- we made friends each!

On the picture, it was Kaler's and my works. We ripped toasts into pieces;then put them on the rail. See, the black cat was enjoying its breakfast!It was a perfect time there. Kaler and I loved the black cat, but three days wasn't a long time. We hadn't given a name to the black cat, and we did not know it is a boyfriend or a girlfriend:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home