secret-seven

Monday, March 13, 2006

"SlamDunk"~


Hi, guys! Does the Micro-mini Basketball set sound great? I bought it last week, and sticked it on the wall in my room. It was nice to practice basketball for a little while everyday. My friend loved basketball, too. We usually hold a match on shooting baskets. We had a lot of fun during matches!I started playing basketball in Junior High School. I learnt basketball from my brother. He was really good at playing basketball! My brother was my idol! In fact, I learnt most of things from my brother when I was young, such as basketball, drawing, nunchakus, kongfu. Brother was great! I was fortunate because my brother was good at basketball and he tought me how to play it. I was also glad because the catoon which called "SlamDunk" encouraged me to keep on playing basketball!`and hey, you know there was a guy who was very similar to Rukawa~!:D He was clever at playing basketball, too~(hoho~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home