secret-seven

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sunday Basketball


Hoo-ha! It was my first time to play basketball in the University of Calgary last Sunday! My friend and I both rode bicycle to the playground on that day afternoon. We had a good time there, and we did a lot of practice. However, it was a hard time at the beginning cause’ none of us can shoot the basketball far enough into the basket ring! It seemed we were quite languid without playing basketball for two years; whereas, we had a lot of fun on it. Basketball is the best sport!!:)

Now the basketball playground is my favorite place to go with rests. Whenever I feel tired or happy, I like go see it. I’m really glad that this winter is over. Actually, I like winter quite much, but after my friend told me that there was an outer basketball playground in the university, I’d waited for snow thawing 4 weeks! Well, almost 1 month. So, later when I saw the snow of a football playground which was just downstairs of my house thawed; I couldn’t believe that I would play basketball on that day afternoon! I did even forget to bring a bottle of water, so I almost died of thirsty after playing basketball!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home