secret-seven

Friday, March 31, 2006

No Title- -||

I'm almost being crazy! Oh no~ I think I never have any inherence to play games. It was terrible. I took 1 minute to play a shooting game. The result was I lost the game within 3 seconds! :(
Most of my friends are good at computer games. Never mind it is an action game, a puzzle game, a sport game or an adventure game, they all clever at it! Well, I…I really need much practices.

Searching files within USB; accidentally, there are a lot of prose or poems which were written in Edmonton. It was on my first staying in Canada; I felt scared at that time. However, it is interesting that once if a person was alone or felt lonely, his/her ideation might become more active. People may write something much better or interesting when they are alone. Isn’t it amusing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home