secret-seven

Monday, April 03, 2006

Chen


G-reat! I found a list of basketball glossary this afternoon, and I’ve already leant some English words such as Court, forwards, center, power forward, small forward, point guard, shooting guard, overtime, dribbling, crossover, jump shot, the dunk shot, hook shot, rebound and field goals (FGs). There are quite lot basketball nomenclatures. It’ll never be boring to learn such English if you like basketball!

And hey, you know what had I found in my Junior High School Online Album today? My friend- Chen- he and his friends had won the official basketball competition of the south area of China! I saw the picture. They were all great! I was pleasure that Chen had become a basketball player after we all had graduated from Junior High School! Wish him to be more excellent!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home