secret-seven

Monday, April 03, 2006

Planting Vegetable

Hi world! It is a mild day today! Well, my friend and I abruptly decide to plant vegetables! See, we’ve gotten different kinds of vegetables: Pak-Choi, Pea and Onion; another one is not vegetable but Rainbow Mixed Coleus. It looks nice! Okey, Kelly and I will do the planting those two days. We have some old flowerpots. They’ll be worked. Well, in fact Kelly and I would like to grow some other vegetables such as: carrot or cucumber, but the flowerpots we have are small actually. We gave up in the end. However, I like pea quite much. It’s extra dry. Pak-Choi is good, too. They’re all nice. It’s quite interesting that I never liked vegetable before, but now I eat a lot of different kinds of greenstuffs. Not just because they’re yum, but also healthy. Well, maybe I’d like to put all the observational record of vegetable growing on the Blog. It won’t be a bad idea, isn’t it? : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home