secret-seven

Friday, September 15, 2006

New semester ^_^

After a 3-month-long term in Leap program, I start my blog again this semester. I feel proud to see a bunch of posts that already on my blog. I've forgotten what had been posted before; however, it is exciting to preview those pieces of memories recorded on blog. It's just like a journal preview.
Even though it is the first third of September, the temperature becomes quite low sometimes. There are a succession of rainy days here. General speaking, I love rainy days. Taking a walk outside is a enjoyable time. Also, listening songs and painting in those days will be good choices, and writing. Actually, I kept on my new short novels last night. I was a little beaten because I forgot many characters of my native language. I felt a headache when I tried to search correct words using in my novels. Anyway, I finished quite a part of it. I felt proud:-)

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It's officially Fall today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home