secret-seven

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Basketball Game- Call OUT!

I really had a nice time with brothers & sisters from family church today! There were several friends who came from Vancouver & Edmonton. Guess what? They brought us my favorite dessert- mooncakes! I ate one. It was nice. We guys together sang and danced then, but forget about it. I was terrible at dancing= =

After lunch, several of us stayed and played basketball. I was too excited, then suddenly I fell down and hurt my knees. They became swollen (It was terrible 'cause after that, I hadn't got any goals this afternoon= =). However, we still had a nice time. We play game called "OUT" later. (Person A will shoot basketball with whatever movements he wants. If he get a goal, person B should follow his movements to get a point. If person B make it, the others repeat the movements by turns. If anyone doesn't get points after three times , he is out.) Unfortunately, I was the one who'd been kicked out first= =. Special day today~

7 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger mysteryviking said...

Opps! I forgot it. It's weilin-hike@hotmail.com

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Uly said...

What Is A Question?(LOL!)

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Hi:
Thanks,you came my blog.I'm leslie and I also like play basketball. May be next time we can paly together!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger mysteryviking said...

Sure, why not!:-)
And wish you feel much better now. Remember to wear enough clothes so that you won't get sick anymore. The temperature falls quickly those two days.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Be careful! Don't hurt yourself BEFORE the mid-term exams :-)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ms Tsang said...

Hi~ My name is Wendy, and I am an MT student of Scott's.

Mmmm mooncake! =)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow.. you really have a unique style of painting! I just love how you use the fall colors to spice up your work! I really appreciate you posting your work for me; I truly love to look at artwork!
I hope your knee's are better! GOod luck on your exams! I look forward to seeing another of your great works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home