secret-seven

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanksgiving Day (potluck tomorrow)

Brothers and sisters gonna take potluck tomorrow after morning worship (for the Thanksgiving Day actually), so each will bring a dish to the E-Community. I had no idea what to cook, but I was lucky- Mum just called me this afternoon. I asked her for some ideas, then I decided to make a dish of fried rice, which was mixed with shrimp, meat, carrot, and green pepper. It tastes good.
It is Mid-Autumn Festival today. I feel surprised that my brother called me tonight, and say "Happy Mid-Autumn Festival" to me. Normally, it's impossible to ask him give me a call, so he wondered know if I felt surprised when I answered the phone. Yes, of course. What I felt was the sky might collape today. We talked an hour long. It is the best nice gift for me today.

To Carolyn:
There on the top is another painting of mine. Actually, I painted it in water colours 'cause I haven't got any canvas and oils yet. I look forward to see your paintings. Would you mind to put some on your blog, so that I can see them?:) And thank you all guys love my painting. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

LOL.. I appreciate you wanting to see my paintings, but to be honest, they're horrible! I haven't painted in a while; I use song and writing short stories now to express myself. The stuff I used to paint are all back in Nova Scotia; the only one I have out here is a painting I did of my guitar that my Mom took with her when she moved here. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home