secret-seven

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Horrible day!!

I nearly passed out twice today. This morning, I was apleep when the alarm rang. I got out of bed to turn it off; however, I slumped to the floor in a faint. It wasn't so terrible, but I felt scared that everything seemed spinning round and round, and I couldn't make myself stand up. Same thing happened again in the evening. I felt the same way when I sat on the chair leaning back and try to relax.

I felt much better after taking a nap; nevertheless, the day hadn't passed yet. I was making dinner, but god who knows why I added water to the hot oil, which mixed with sugar. Just in one second, the pan was on fire and the alarm rang! I was faintly frightened! Thank goodness that the fire went out in a falsh, and the alarm stopped in a second. I can't believe all that happened today. Am I taking a risk? If yes, I wish never do it again- never, ever!

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Oh my goodness! You are so lucky your whole house didn't burn down. Take care of yourself :-)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow! Maybe you should see a doctor if you feel like fainting a lot like that! That can be dangerous! Get lots of sleep and eat well, and hopefully you feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home