secret-seven

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Let's Bowl

I went bowling with my friends on Sunday. It had a heavy snow on that day. We went to the northeast bowling alley around 4:30 p.m. It was cold, and the sky was dark. I was not very excited at the beginning. However, I enjoyed the time in bowling alley though. I was a little surprised that every body needed to change shoes before bowling, and the bowling balls were really heavy- much heavier than I thought. I guessed they were only a little heavier than basketballs, but actually they were 8kg, 10kg, 15kg, or even 20kg. I learnt how to bowl from Kimmy and Norman that day. Then we had two matches. I got 47 on the first one, but 69 on the second one. John, Kimmy, and Norman were great. They all got more than 130 points. Even though it was a cold cold day, we still had a enjoyble time on Sunday! Hoo~:)

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you have a lot of fun bowling. I love bowling, but usually, I go 5 pin bowling at Chinook Centre. You should ask your friends about 5 pin bowling. It is a lot of fun too . . . and it is uniquely Canadian!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home