secret-seven

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


Outside the snow is still falling. Temperature changed this afternoon. When we finished Listening and Speaking class by 5 o'clock, it was really dark outside. Somebody waited in the Education building, but the snow did not seem to stop in a few seconds. Hopefully, I checked the website and brought my coat.
There isn't much homework today, but we do have stuffs to finish. There only three weeks left before we havin the final exams:( After taking a bathe, I was listening to the 'black black heart.' Sometimes people seem strange. They fear of dark, but if they're hurt, they would like to stay in the dark. Why they don't feel afraid when their hearts are broken? (I'm confused.)
On Listening and Speaking class, we finished the group presentations. My group did it yesterday. We were good I think:D and Luckily, I wasn't as nervous as before. I find without memorizing words you present, it makes you even comfortable. You have to think a good way to retell the knowleage you know, then you don't have time to care about other things. And of course, all my classmates are kind. They don't make me feel nervous actually. I love this class!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home