secret-seven

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Senting brochures

Next weekend, we have a Chinese Culture Night and a Gospel Meeting in e-community; therefore, we went to new opened T&T market to sent brochures. We were not allowed to give brochures inside, so we have to stayed outside. It was -7'C yesterday. We were all freezed, but thanks for Lord's help, we finished the work:) We had our lunch in T&T's food court. Emmm, foods there were nice. There was only one thing which I could not accept. So many people ate lunch in food cort, but only two bathrooms were built! People spent time waiting in a line. Some gave up and went directly to Tim Hauston. However, new opened T&T is better than the old one I think. There are kinds of food I haven't seen in the old one yet. We bought many stuffs yesterday. As we came back, we saw a great deal of birds flying towards south. They were twittering and taking their trip one by one as the letter V. It looks like a scene in 'the Day after Tomorrow': numerous of birds flies aways, and looks like a blanket covering the sky. Nevertheless, the sight we saw was beautiful, and- very peaceful.

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger mysteryviking said...

Well, I think new T&T is in north-east.
Sure, if you are interested, you can come to our meetings:)

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

HI, thinks you always came my blog and leave your comments. I think this my first time to come your blog. It'is wonderful blog! Have nice day Wei..^-^

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I can't wait to go and visit the new T&T. I went to the old T&T this past weekend, and I was surprised because it wasn't as busy as usual. Usually, it is so crowded on the weekends. I'm happy there is a new T&T!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Uly said...

What does TT stand for?? do they have ice cream??;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home