secret-seven

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The twelfth blog

I read all my classmates' blogs this weekend. Everybody did very well on their blogs. Most of them have finished twelve ones for this semester- well, Abdullah even did fourteens. Sounds cool. I noticed that some students would probably keep doing their blogs, even though the final would be finished. It's a good idea. As Scott said, blogging is a way to improve writting skill and help to think in English. Be honest, I did blog for assingment before, but I find enjoyment to do blogs this term. I think I would probably keep blogging, unless there isn't anything to mention though.
This semester passes rapidly. Well, only one week left. But we had fun before finals; for example the pizza party on just past Friday. And we gonna hold another small party in reading class this Thursday. It will be fun I think. The only terrible thing is we these students who had ever been late in Dr. Sengupta's class have to sing on the last day before exams! I wish she will forget it. I like music, but I am weak at singing though6_6.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I really enjoyed the pizza party too. There was a lot of pizza left over, and I got to eat it!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I would love to use that in my classroom, have the students sing if they are late. That's awesome. Do you have to sing?

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks ~ ~ I will come back yo~................................................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home